Experienced Platers & Polishers
Tanury Industries (Lincoln, Rhode Island)
Tanury Industries, a leader in decorative plating and finishing, is seeking experienced platers and polishers to join its production team.
- Experience working in a gold and/or nickel-plating facility.
- Work Flow and Staff Supervisory Experience
- Knowledgeable in Chemistry Trouble Shooting and Preventative Maintenance
- Interprets instructions both written and oral.
- Works in a team environment to resolve work issues.
- Knowledge of shop math.
- Communicates effectively in English.
- Physical Demands: Must be able to occasionally exert push force up to 50 pounds, must have good eyesight and hand dexterity, and able to identify and distinguish colors.
- Work Environment: Within safety guidelines, there will be exposed to noise, moving mechanical parts, oils/solvents, fumes, and odors that may affect the eyes, ears, nose, throat and/or skin.
- Must have Valid driver's license.
- Background screenings and pre-employment drug tests will be conducted after any offer of employment.
- Communicates and documents inspection and test results.
- Performs technical end of shift duties, end of job procedures, and housekeeping procedures.
- Knowledge of measuring instruments and equipment for inspection of the product.
- Responsible for using equipment to produce finished products
- Perform basic manual grinding, buffing, and sanding
- Assist with set up of equipment
- Perform visual inspection using measuring devices
- Assist with quality control inspections of products on assembly line