Jewelsmith, an independently owned, unconventional small retail jewelry store that specializes in in-house custom design, is seeking an experienced full-time bench jeweler/goldsmith.
- Must possess fabrication and general bench working skills, advanced stone setting (diamonds and colored gems), and knowledge of design principles, including drawing skills.
- Casting skills and experience are preferred.
- The ideal candidate will exhibit high standards, excellent communication skills, have an ability to take initiative, and prioritize daily tasks.
- A strong ability to organize and multi-task while meeting tight deadlines are required. Attention to detail is essential.
- Perform general bench work including designing, fabricating, casting, setting, repairing, and cleaning.
- Other duties as assigned such as vendor orders, etc.