Dec. 2019 — Steven A. Cipolla, president of the National Chain Group in Warwick, Rhode Island, was recently re-elected to a one-year term as chair of the MJSA board of directors. National Chain Group is a full-service contract manufacturer and supplier; its divisions include James A. Murphy & Son, Standard Chain, National Fabricated Products, National Design Studio, Colorado Casting, and The Village Goldsmith.
In addition, five new directors were elected to three-year terms:
• Danny Brouillard, senior director of manufacturing, Tiffany & Co., Cumberland, Rhode Island.
• Steven A. Cipolla, vice president, National Chain Group.
• Roger Gesswein III, account manager, Gesswein, Bridgeport, Connecticut.
• Tom Kimble, president, LeachGarner, Attleboro, Massachusetts.
• Dave Siminski, vice president of sales and marketing, United Precious Metal Refining, Alden, New York.
Founded in 1903, MJSA is the U.S. trade alliance dedicated to professional excellence in jewelry making and design. For more information, please visit MJSA.org.