MJSA, the U.S. trade association dedicated to professional excellence in jewelry making and design, has launched an online page of resources offering guidance and updates on the COVID-19 coronavirus crisis. It includes:
• Updates from MJSA on related legislation (such as the Families First Coronavirus Response Act).
• Links to articles from MJSA Journal addressing how to best prepare for and weather economic downturns. (Links to upcoming webinars, podcasts, and other related resources will be added on a regular basis.)
• Updates on current coronavirus-related initiatives from other industry trade associations.
• Links to pertinent guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the Small Business Administration, the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, and other national organizations regarding safety practices, loan opportunities, and related assistance.
• Links to each state’s current directives regarding the pandemic, as well as available statewide loans and grant programs, among other local resources.
MJSA will continue to monitor developments related to COVID-19 and update the resources page on a regular basis.
In addition, MJSA has opened its entire online Article & Video Library to the industry at large, to ensure that businesses can access whatever information they need to help them navigate through this uncertain and challenging time.
"This is a time when one of the greatest enemies can be misinformation that stokes fears and drives panic," says MJSA President/CEO David W. Cochran. "We want to counter that by simplifying access to expert information and best practices, and by working with other associations to help the industry weather this brutally difficult period."