Samples Inventory Coordinator
Herff Jones (Warwick, Rhode Island)
Herff Jones, a custom recognition and achievement products manufacturer, is looking for a samples inventory coordinator to join its team in Warwick, Rhode Island.
- Ability to speak in a clear, efficient manner.
- Ability to follow through with paperwork requirements.
- Must be extremely organized and detail-oriented with ability to work independently.
- Ability to communicate well with factory management, sales management, sales force and customers, via telephone, email, fax, voicemail and face to face.
- Knowledge of jewelry/rings, how they are manufactured highly desirable.
- Must be able to work under stressful time commitments, especially during the busy check-in season
- Efficiency with Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Word, Outlook). Database knowledge also helpful.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Associates Degree or some college desirable.
- Manual Dexterity: Good hand-eye coordination.
- 20/20 or corrected vision to view small detail in product.
- Must be able to stoop and bend.
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time, but also travel through the facility briskly as needed.
- Must be able to lift 20 lbs.
- Handle sample requests and everything entailed with said request. (Submission, edits, database, shipping & billing)
- Process RFC (Return For Credit) rings
- Enters and edits sample orders.
- Oversees and coordinates the yearly sample check-in required of all sales representatives for reconciliation.
- Represents the Company to the sales representative in a positive and professional manner in all communications.
- Continually trains sales representatives on proper administrative procedures with the Plant.
- Manages and oversees sample loaner requests as well as ensuring samples are returned as agreed upon by the sales representative.
- Conducts sample inventory as scheduled by the plant on a quarterly basis.
- Maintains and orderly and accurate ring sample inventory.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.