Bench Jeweler (part time)
Aide-mémoire, an eco-friendly fine jewelry company located in Seattle with a focus on wedding bands and engagement rings, currently has a part-time opening (16-35 hours a week) for a bench jeweler at our studio in Fremont/Wallingford. This is an in-person position. COVID vaccine required for in-studio positions.
- Stone Setting
- Finish Work
- Jewelry Assembly
- Ring resizing
- Soldering and fabrication in silver, gold, and platinum
- Maintaining clean workspaces
- Continuously pursuing personal and shop improvement
Preferred Skills & Requirements:
- Minimum: ability to set round faceted stones in prong, flush, and heavy walled bezel settings.
- Preferred: set all shapes of precious faceted stones in heavy walled bezel, prong, bead, flush, and pin settings in silver, gold, and platinum.
- Ring sizing.
- Finish work and polishing.
- Organized with excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work independently.
- Must be extremely reliable.
- Enjoys working in a creative environment.