Let’s say you’ve just produced a new line of diamond-set pendants that you know will be a hit for the holiday season, or published a catalog of wedding and engagement rings at lower price points, or created an innovative soldering system that will exponentially speed jewelers’ turn-around time for repairs. Your promotional budget is meager, but still you want to get out the word, and get it out fast.
That’s where MJSA can help.
MJSA’s PR & Pix Program is designed to help its member companies cost-effectively promote their products and services through trade media. The program provides an array of services, including:
• Preparation of a compelling press release.
• Arrangements for photography, if needed.
• Distribution of the release to the trade press.
• Follow-up with editors to ensure the release has been received.
MJSA is making available these experts’ services at extremely discounted prices, to ensure members can spread the word about their new products and services with maximum impact.
Press releases are priced at $80 for the first 350 words (including contact information), $50 for every 100 words thereafter. That price includes a professionally prepared press release, a round of edits before final approval, distribution to the trade press (along with any accompanying images), and follow-up with trade media editors.
For photography, members can choose several options:
• Up to six single-product images of finished jewelry on a standard black background. Price: $160.
• One or more products (maximum of six) of finished jewelry shot against customized backgrounds. Price: $320. MJSA and photographer will develop three different background options for images, based on member’s requests and specifications.
• Up to three images of a single tool or piece of equipment in action. Price: $320.
Both high- and low-resolution images are available.
To submit a request, please click here to download the PR & Pix member form.